A Unique Setting for Families to Renew, Reflect and Connect
Imagine a place where children are able to deeply connect with themselves and others in nature. A place where adults can relax and recharge as well as engage in meaningful conversation. Somewhere grown ups and kids can play together, and at times be separate. And most importantly, a place where families can be removed from daily life and nurtured in a truly special environment.
Located on a hilltop above the town of Calistoga surrounded by awe-inspiring views, Mayacamas Ranch offers families a unique getaway filled with deep connections, rare beauty, and unforgettable moments.
The Ranch is an ideal location for:
- Weekend and weekday getaways (just 80 minutes from The Bay Area and Sacramento, and a quick flight from LA, Portland and Seattle to nearby Santa Rosa)
- A great summer escape (family-camp style with other families)
- Celebrations (e.g., birthdays and weddings)
- Family gatherings (e.g., reunions)
- Swimming or lounging poolside with views spanning four counties
- Exercising: hiking and trail running are popular outdoor activities
- Playing: fishing, nature exploration, and a wide variety of ball games
- Family dining, including delicious meals, followed by a campfire under the stars
Additional Family Opportunities
- In addition to our quaint cottages, ranging from one bedroom units with two beds to four/five room layouts, planning is underway for the development of several new home sites that will provide ample space for family gatherings.
- If families are interested in tapping into additional activities in the area, there are nearby child-friendly excursions worth visiting (e.g., Safari West, Old Faithful Geyser, Petrified Forest, etc.).